Monday, September 21, 2015

The Word about time

In the beginning
there was word,
then the word became god,
God became human,
then humans, learned how to talk,
Gossip soon ruled the airwaves,
conversation became a stand still,
still we talk, but not as we know it.

One day, life was born,
in the still life of man,
man became light,
light became one,
one became god,

I am God, he said to his equals
Through judgement
their eyes saw lies,
fear instilled conversation,
they took action
to silence the word,

now word is fear
fear controls men,
men control lies
lies become truth.

How sad to see the light,
what is of men who cry in the night,
over spilt milk
made by trees,
now plastic takes over,
rinse and repeat.

I see change in the distance,
cried captain cook,
whats that in the pot
more lies,

fuck you history book,
you stole our generation,
then made up a lie,
they took the word,
and left us to die.

Im sorry
I love you,
Please forgive me,
Thank you.

Im blessed now -
I hear the Om
I am the A'h
believe the ah -
and ah will bring us home,
to the word
to the beginning
to god.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment